For most part and parcel of achieving the right look is have the right hairstyle. With the world of fashion and beauty changing so regularly it can be difficult to work out what sort of style to go for at any given time or for specific occasions and many people end up heading to their stylist to seek advice on the best hairstyle for them. There are many different factors that are taken into consideration when it comes to choosing the best hairstyle for you, such as your age, the shape of your face and your features, and your personal preference.
Use an app to help you choose the right style
Although your stylist can provide invaluable advice and assistance when it comes to choosing the right style, some people prefer to have more control over what sort of style they choose but still need a helping hand. Fortunately, these days there are various apps that can help you to determine the best style for you. This means that you can look at the different suitable hairstyle options before you visit your stylist so you know exactly what you want by the time you attend your hair appointment. Some of the best hair apps to use include:
• Hairstyle Changer: If you fancy trying out a range of different hairstyles to see which one might be the best one for you, Hairstyle Changer is a great app to download. You simply upload your photo and try different styles and colours to see which one really appeals to you. This is an app that is suitable for both men and women and you can select from a huge range of styles to see which one you prefer before you head out to visit your stylist.
• Celebrity Hairstyle Salon: We all love following the celebrities when it comes to fashion and following their hairstyle choices is part and parcel of that. The Celebrity Hairstyle Salon app allows you to see how you would like with one of a wide variety of celebrity hairstyles. You can experiment with a comprehensive database of celebrity styles and the app is completely free to download.
• Hairstyle Mirror: This is an innovative hairstyle app that follows your expression and face in real time as you experiment with different styles and options. You will find a huge range of styles that you can try out as you look into this virtual ‘mirror’ and you can adjust things such as colour or brightness to get the look just right before you make your selection.
• Hairstyles and Haircuts: With hundreds of different haircuts to choose from, this is a very popular app amongst those who need some help in deciding what type of style they want to go for. The great thing about this app is that there are also video tutorials included to help you along with your favourite styles. Regular updates on the app mean that as hairstyle fashions change so do the styles available via the app.
• Hair Colour Studio: Many people want to change their look by changing the colour of their hair but deciding on the right colour isn’t always easy. This is where the Hair Colour Studio app can help, as it will provide you with a quick and simple way of seeing how different colours would suit you. Once you’ve decided, you can then head over to the VoucherBin.co.uk where you can get money saving vouchers for hair colouring treatments helping you attain the perfect look.
• Ultimate Hairstyle Try-On: As the name suggests, this app enables you to upload a photo of your face and then ‘try on’ different hairstyles from the world of celebrity. While some people may simply use it for a bit of fun and entertainment it also provides you with the chance to see just how you would look with the same hairstyle as one of your favourite celebs. You will find a host of celebrity hairstyles to choose from and you can even add some accessories to see what the finished look will be like.
• Hair Zapp: The Hair Zapp app is the perfect tool to help those who want to get their hair re-styles but are not sure what sort of style or colour they should go for. You can test out a range of different styles by using this app so that you have a better idea of what it is you are looking for once you step through the salon doors. There is also a forum as part of the app, where you can get suggestions and advice from experts and the community with regards to your hairstyle.
With all of these hairstyle apps it has become easier than ever for both men and women to test out different styles and colours on themselves before heading to the salon. Gone are the days of flicking through magazines to find the right style – you can now try them out in a far more realistic way through the use of these apps.